The author has been playing and losing at video poker for more than a
decade and that it wasn't until he realized that expert play and expert
strategy didn't apply to him. Nor, he believes, does it apply to most
people who play video poker. His contention is that since there is no
true definition of long-term as far as profitability is concerned, the
player must focus on a short term, and adjust not only his playing
strategy but his bankroll and expectation. Here he explains how he
pulled himself out of the category of 'loser' and elevated himself to
such a winning status that he now profits virtually every time he sets
out to play. Indexed 125 Pgs. 2000
Table of Contents
- Who Plays, And Why?
- Unscrambling All The Benefits Of Playing VP
- Don't Chase 'Long-Term Strategy'
- Is There A Winning Strategy, Really?
- Yes, You Could Be Facing The IRS
- Can Video Poker Become A Gambling Problem?
- How Many Times?
- Putting It All Into Perspective